This workshop provides a comfortable environment where a group of parents can get together and learn how to gently solve their child’s sleep problems.
You will hear stories from other parents who are facing some of the same challenges as you, learn some gentle strategies you can use to help your child overcome these challenges and have the opportunity to develop a personalized sleep plan that you can start using the same night!
Here's what you will learn in the 2 hour Gentle Sleep Plan and Support Series:
- Upon registration you will have access to the client resource area where you'll find all you need get started and complete your sleep history form and email back to Irene@loving-lessons.com at least 5 days prior to the workshop.
- Personalized review of your family’s Client History form
- Sleep 101 – the general “must knows” about sleep from a scientific and behavioral perspective
- The "secrets" to sleep coaching success
- Common sleep problems related to bedtime and naptime and how to fix them
- Create your individualized Gentle Sleep Plan for your child
- Possible pitfalls you might encounter and how to successfully deal with them
- Three- 1 hour Q and A sessionsl to review your sleep logs, answer questions about your personal sleep plan, and help support you while you’re implementing your sleep plan
This class meets:
February 14 from 3:00-5:00 p.m
February 22 from 2:00-3:00 p.m.
February 29 from 2:00-3:00 p.m.
March 7 from 2:00-3:00 p.m.
Please come into Grow, The Family Boutique to register. The cost is $125.00 per family.