Do you have maternity or baby clothes just laying around the house or possibly taking up space in a container somewhere, that you'd like to get rid of?! Are you looking for something cute without spending a fortune as well?! If so, please come out Saturday, August 27th from 6-7pm.
We will be hosting a children's and maternity clothing swap!
We're looking to have a variety of items in size, gender, and season so, please tell all your friends!
The way it will work:
1. Please only bring clean gently used items. No stains or holes.
2. Drop the items you're looking to get rid of anytime between now and the day before the swap so, that everything can be sorted by size and gender, in time for the swap!
3. Once you drop the items off, you will get a ticket with how many you're leaving.
4. On the day of the swap, bring your ticket with you so, we know how many "new" pieces you can take home! The more you bring the more you can leave with!
5. At the end of the swap, you have the option to take back what's left of yours OR leave any remainder items behind, and we can donate to a local charity that helps provide items for children going back to school.
We hope to see you there!