Solid, consolidated sleep is so important for any growing child. You will learn the essential sleep habits to help you create healthy children, happy parents, and harmonious homes. We will discuss the developmental challenges, sleep expectations and common pitfalls of children from birth until 6 years of age.
This free class is taught by pediatric sleep consultant, Irene Gouge, owner of Loving Lessons Sleep Solutions. It is a free workshop for all to attend and also serves as the pre requisite to her upcoming pediatric sleep workshops Right Start Sleep and
and Support (birth-6.5months) and Gentle Sleep Plan and Support (6.5 months and older). In these paid workshops Irene will work one on one over a four week series to develop and execute a sleep plan. Please contact Grow, here to get more information about this upcoming workshop. http://www.growthefamilyboutique.com/contact
Irene, with Loving Lessons-Gentle Sleep Solutions will also be offering a Gentle Sleep Solutions workshop beginning on September 18th.
This workshop provides a comfortable environment where a group of parents can get together and learn how to gently solve their child’s sleep problems.
You will hear stories from other parents who are facing some of the same challenges as you, learn some gentle strategies you can use to help your child overcome these challenges and have the opportunity to develop a personalized sleep plan that you can start using the same night!
Here's what you will learn in the 2 Gentle Sleep Plan and Support Series:
- Upon registration you will have access to the client resource area where you'll find all you need get started and complete your sleep history form and email back to Irene@loving-lessons.com at least 5 days prior to the workshop.
- You will have access to the private facebook support page.
- Personalized review of your family’s Client History form
- Sleep 101 – the general “must knows” about sleep from a scientific and behavioral perspective
- The "secrets" to sleep coaching success
- Common sleep problems related to bedtime and naptime and how to fix them
- Create your individualized Gentle Sleep Plan for your child
- Possible pitfalls you might encounter and how to successfully deal with them
- Three- 1 hour Q and A sessionsl to review your sleep logs, answer questions about your personal sleep plan, and help support you while you’re implementing your sleep plan
The fee for this series is $175. Please visit http://loving-lessons.com/sgentle-sleep-success-workshop/ and contact a Grow, staff member to register.
The dates for this course are:
-September 18- 4:00-6:00
-September 26- 2:00-3:00
-October 3- 2:00-3:00
-October 10- 2:00-3:00